So what is the best love handle workouts? This is the question that many people are looking for the answer to who would like to slim down their midsection. I know that we have all been taught that doing endless reps of crunches and working the abs directly is the best way to lose the belly fat that you may have. This couldn’t be further from the truth.
You first have to focus on the First Key your diet because this and this alone will help you shed off that excess belly fat so you can see your abs. You see we all have abs but for most of us they are covered with layer upon layer of belly fat so you can’t really see them. The first key to getting the abs you want and losing those love handles is getting your body fat percentage down.
Then you should focus on the Second Key ab exercises. There are many exercises you could be doing but you should focus on doing some ab exercises that some people don’t think are important because they don’t seem to be really ab exercises. These are exercises that focus on your core muscles in your midsection. If you do them right you will feel a burn in your abs that you never felt before and you will see and feel the results of them. They also work those neglected love handles that need work in order for you to have a complete look of a well-trimmed waistline.
Love Handle Workouts
- Cross-Body Mountain Climber
- Side Plank
- Spiderman Push Up
Cross Body Mountain Climber
- Start in a push up position
- Bring your right knee towards your left elbow then return to the start position
- Be sure to keep abs tight while performing exercise
- Then bring your left knee towards your right elbow then return to start position
- Do 10 reps each side so 20 in one set
- Lying on your side raise your body with your elbow and feet
- Make sure your body is in a straight line
- Hold yourself in this position for 5-10 seconds while breathing normally
- Let yourself down and relax then repeat
- Be sure to do each side 3 sets of 5-10 seconds
- Modified version is performed on knees
- Start in a normal push up position
- Lower yourself down until you are about an inch from the floor
- Bring your right knee up to your right elbow while keeping your foot off the floor
- Push up while returning your leg to the start position
- Alternate sides and do 8-10 reps per side
These are some of the best love handle workouts and are not your typical ab exercises but really work your core and love handles. You don’t only have to be doing the right exercise but you have to be eating the right foods.
Check out these 7 Odd foods that help you kill fat.
Watch This Short Video By CLICKING HERE
More Ab Exercises
You don’t have to do ab exercise like crunches to get the abs you want. You can check out some more ab exercises by Clicking Here.